This project consisted of a website refresh with additional e-commerce functionality. Big Drop utilized an agile approach to align the web and app engagements with ZMW’s larger business and marketing initiatives.
- We conducted in-depth UX workshops with members of the ZMW marketing and management teams, as well as their 3rd party branding team, to learn about specific challenges with their existing messaging and website
- Our UX team laid out the information architecture for the new site with a more intuitive sitemap. We created detailed wireframes for each template specifically designed to inform potential customers about the benefits of SOURCE and get them to convert. Wireframes were specifically designed to emphasize and highlight ZMW’s recently revamped brand messaging
- Our design team evaluated ZMW’s existing brand guidelines and provided updated fonts and an augmented color palette for web use.
- Our graphic design team created a custom icon set for the website. ZMW used these for external marketing materials as well.
- Our 3D modeling/animation team created multiple renders of the SOURCE. ZMW used these for external marketing materials as well.