This project consisted of a website refresh with a focus on branding and personality. Big Drop used an agile approach to align our web engagement with Network Box’s larger initiatives.
- Conducted in-depth brand workshops with members of the Network Box marketing and management teams to learn about the NWB’s current and desired positioning
- Conducted in-depth UX workshops with members of the Network Box marketing and management teams to learn about specific challenges with their existing messaging and website
- Our UX team laid out the information architecture for the new site with a more intuitive sitemap. We created detailed wireframes for each template specifically designed to inform potential customers about the benefits of Network Box and get them to convert. Wireframes were specifically designed to emphasize and highlight NWB’s recently revamped brand messaging and service focus.
- Our design team evaluated Network Box’s existing brand guidelines and provided updated fonts and an augmented color palette for web use.
- Our graphic design team created a custom icon set for the website. Network Box used these for external marketing materials as well.