Big Drop is an award-winning interactive agency headquartered in downtown NYC in the Financial District. We provide custom digital solutions such as web design, branding, digital marketing, and video production.
Our team is growing at a fast pace and we are looking for high-energy, driven, and experienced Business Development Manager with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our Business Development Team. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter that wants to become an integral part of a top-rated, fast-growing agency in a booming market.
We are looking for results, creativity, and independence – your thoughts and ideas will contribute directly to the growth of our relationships with our clients, i.e. further growth of Big Drop. For those who can think big and execute, we offer a robust compensation structure and opportunities for further accelerated growth. If you can expertly turn a conversation into a pitch, and a pitch into new business, get in touch!
This role requires previous experience selling web design and/or marketing services at a digital or integrated agency.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Identify and contact leads to build credibility and relationships, and introduce our services with the goal of generating new revenue.
• Craft clearly written business development proposals and marketing materials.
• Negotiate deals growing the pie for both sides, then close them.
• Actively initiate new client relationships and enthusiastically strategize across existing partnerships. Follow up on new business leads and identify and prioritize organic growth opportunities.
• Stay up-to-date on all digital trends and innovations.
Qualifications and Skills
• 2 to 4+ years of experience in an integrated or digital agency environment in business development, sales, client services or marketing role.
• Excellent problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills under pressure.
• Financial acumen.
• Strong knowledge of best practices for web design and development, as well as digital marketing and custom development.
• Strong sense of ownership/leadership, confidence.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills.
• Benefits include 401k (employer matched)
• Paid Time Off
• Commuter Transit Benefits
• Unlimited coffee & snacks!
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: $50,000
• Commission: Uncapped
• Total OTE: $100,000 to $150,000