Big Drop, Inc. is a premier agency that takes pride in delivering innovative, digital experiences that make an impact. Since 2010, we’ve proudly partnered with startups, SMB’s, Fortune 500 companies and everyone in between to unlock value through creativity, technology, and business-minded thinking.
We’re thinkers and innovators who are determined to re-imagine the way we do digital. We challenge the status quo.
We’re looking for pioneers, doers, thinkers who value perfection and cutting-edge digital solutions as much as we do.
Who You Are:
A motivated search engine optimization manager looking to join a fast-growing, thriving team of digital & search professionals
Someone who challenges us as much as we challenge you. Someone who pushes the envelope with new ideas for clients and our team.
Entrepreneurial – it’s not just a buzz word for us. It’s who we are. You look for opportunities and drive strategies, but keep your eyes on the data. You own the work. It doesn’t own you.
Collaborative – We have an amazing team and our new Digital Marketing Manager will work across clients and teams.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Perform in-depth keyword research and lead research and development of keyword targeting strategies
- Proactively optimize existing content and identify new opportunities across client web pages to deliver superior SERP listings
- Conduct technical SEO audits of the site. Ensure site structure and pages are optimized to attract and engage client target audiences
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with key metrics
- Leverage webmaster tools to provide diagnostic reporting to clients and deliver onsite technical improvements through projects. Monitor and maintain site health by tracking inbound links, 404 errors, broken external and internal links, and Googlebot crawl frequency.
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS and code structure as it relates to SEO
- Deliver against key metrics including traffic, conversion, customer growth, revenue growth, cost per acquisition, and lead generation
- Keep pace with SEO and search engine industry trends and developments
- Develop and monitor daily/weekly SEO analytics dashboards and reports to provide actionable insights related to key metrics
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience directly related to Search Engine Optimization, in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional understanding of SEM Rush, Seach Console, Ahrefs, MOZ, etc
- Excellent track record of successfully executing and managing SEO strategy from research, implementation, and optimization
- Exceptional qualitative and quantitative skills
- Experience with information architecture and optimizing the user experience
- Strong interpersonal & verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly & effectively in person and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to scale SEO initiatives while maintaining KPI benchmarks
- Experience presenting complex data points in a simplified, creative way
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a fast-growing team
- Ongoing training for advancement
- 401k and benefits
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
Big Drop Inc. offers our team members an array of benefits and perks from health insurance and 401K to birthday celebrations and a great work from home policy. We reward our amazing team with great compensation, too.