Who We Are:
Big Drop, Inc. is a premier, agency that takes pride in delivering innovative, digital experiences that make an impact. Since 2010, we’ve proudly partnered with startups, SMB’s, Fortune 500 companies and everyone in between to unlock value through creativity, technology, and business-minded thinking.
We’re thinkers and innovators who are determined to reimagine the way we do digital. We challenge the status quo.
We’re looking for pioneers, doers, thinkers who value perfection and cutting-edge digital marketing solutions as much as we do.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Account Manager is responsible for the efficient execution of all marketing account tasks in coordination with the Director of Marketing, ensuring that all campaign and administrative items are communicated to the appropriate teams and stakeholders in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Build and foster open communication with clients and partners. Serving as a Big Drop liaison you are responsible for managing client expectations from kick-off to execution
- Aid in the development of plan recommendation decks, utilizing your knowledge of your client’s business objectives, competitive landscape, and marketplace analysis to help develop the strategy
- Oversee the delivery of campaign materials, such as budget authorizations, reports and creative elements to clients
- Assist in brainstorming sessions, leading client status meetings and calls
- Effectively assist in managing all daily tasks as well as guide development and education of all campaigns
- Remain current on the status of digital assignments and execution to inform weekly internal and client status reports, alerting appropriate management to any problems or delays
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- 2+ years planning/account management experience required, experience with multiple digital channels preferred
- Solid understanding of digital marketing across search, social, content & email
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving mentality
- Professional demeanor and strong client relationship management experience
- Experience in developing and presenting presentations
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a fast-growing team
- Ongoing training for advancement
- 401k and benefits
- Amazing culture, on-site yoga, and monthly employee activities
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you. Click here to apply.
Big Drop Inc. offers our team members an array of benefits and perks from health insurance and 401K to birthday celebrations and a great work from home policy. We reward our amazing team with great compensation, too.