Digital Project Manager
We are Big Drop, a young, fast-growing digital agency with an impressive client roster. We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the Web Design Practice in our growing NYC office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who wants to become an integral part of a dynamic, top-rated agency. The ideal candidate will be passionate about digital, dedicated to providing exceptional client service, and committed to contributing to a strong and positive team experience. Rapid growth and promotion are part of our culture, ambition is welcome so long as it comes with integrity, performance, and accountability.
– Provide kickoff-to-development project management for production of websites, applications, and platforms.
– Facilitate efficient communication between all project stakeholders, including internal teams and clients.
– Schedule, organize, task, and report on project progress.
– Lead meetings, negotiate, manage creative teams and group dynamics, enabling ideation.
– Lead the design process creating world-class websites, applications, and platforms.
– Represent the company in communication with clients.
– Create technical specifications based on individual project needs.
– Use Waterfall and Agile methodologies as needed.
– 3+ years experience directing project team members and overseeing production of digital deliverables.
– A solid background in web/graphic design and creative team management.
– Excellent problem-solving skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills under pressure.
– Strong technical knowledge of best practices for web design and development. Experience with UX and WordPress.
– Strong design sensibility and creative problem-solving skills.
– Strong sense of ownership/leadership, confidence.
– Strong collaboration and communication skills.
– eCommerce and/or Platform experience preferred.
– Competitive Salary. Full Benefits Suite including Health Insurance, 401K, Commuter Checks, PTO, WFH.