Creative Services Director
Who We Are:
Big Drop, Inc. is a premier, agency that takes pride in delivering innovative, digital experiences that make an impact. Since 2013, we’ve proudly partnered with startups, SMB’s, Fortune 500 companies and everyone in between to unlock value through creativity, technology, and business-minded thinking.
We’re thinkers and innovators who are determined to re-imagine the way we do digital. We challenge the status quo.
We’re looking for pioneers, doers, thinkers who value perfection and cutting-edge digital marketing solutions as much as we do.
Who You Are:
A talented, collaborative Creative Director who is looking to join a fast-growing, thriving team of digital marketing professionals
Someone who challenges us as much as we challenge you. Someone who pushes the envelope with new ideas for clients and our team.
Entrepreneurial – it’s not just a buzzword for us. It’s who we are. You look for opportunities and drive strategies, but keep your eyes on the data. You own the work. It doesn’t own you.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
The Creative Director is responsible for leading and inspiring a team of talented creatives, encouraging a collaborative work environment, and challenging the team to push our ideas to the next level. The Creative Director ensures client satisfaction by working closely with internal and client teams and is accountable for maintaining and evolving the highest quality of creative work. The right person in this role will be skilled in creative strategy and productive brainstorming, creating inspiring decks with a powerful client presence, and successfully developing a team.
- Building presentation decks that bring ideas to life
- Actively leading in brainstorms and coming up with marketing solutions
- Critiquing headlines, body copy, social media content, presentation decks, concept statements, ads, scripts, websites, and more
- Maintain overall satisfaction and retention of clients on assigned programs
- Assist leadership team in planning both short and long-term strategic objectives for the client
- Leading a creative team including educating and develop and each team member in an effort to prepare them to take on the next level role
- Capacity to write clear and inspiring creative briefs
- Direct the operation of client programs including budgeting and adherence to timelines.
- Collaborate with internal departments and account team to ensure client timelines are met
- Participate in edits and proofing of content delivered to clients
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Accountable for making sound decisions surrounding the financial performance of the team
- Reconciles and adheres to budgets for each client’s program
- Help the sales department with pitching new clients.
- Reviewing or assisting in developing service proposals and estimates
- Creating assets/deliverables/presentations to enable the sales process
- Provide feedback on sales pitches & strategies
- Perform other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Marketing, relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in a digital agency or similar environment
- Experience managing a creative team including performance management, reviews, and employee development
- Computer literacy with strong proficiency Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Approachable, collaborative, results-oriented, problem-solver who can work with minimal direction, evaluating best practices and offering effective solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – not afraid to have difficult discussions
- Team building skills, proactively seeking opportunities to develop team members
- Strong operational/project management experience
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Must be able to juggle several projects at one time
- Thrives in a collaborative environment