WHO WE ARE: Big Drop is an award-winning full-service digital agency with offices in New York City, Los Angeles, and Europe. Our clients made up of all types and sizes ranging from SMB’s to Fortune 500 companies, each faces their own challenges, but all excitedly join us in the pursuit of innovative digital solutions. Each of our employees adds a unique set of capabilities to the team, from our designers and developers who create cutting-edge websites that win awards to our project managers that guide clients through the creative process so they are able to drive real results when unleashed.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
A detail-oriented, goal-focused bookkeeping professional to manage our agency’s financial transactions. The role will be responsible to record financial transactions, manage accounts payable and receivable, and maintain accurate financial records. This dynamic, positive, team player will also collaborate and communicate with accounting firms, employees, vendors, and clients to ensure the accuracy of financial transactions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Make accounting entries into the financial platform to maintain proper financial statements.
- Perform reconciliations and proactively follow up on any outstanding issues or abnormalities.
- Provide financial performance reporting to the owner.
- Create and maintain complete and accurate financial records and statements.
- Produce reports to facilitate the preparation of federal and state tax returns.
- Pay debts as they come due for payment, including necessary bills as well as supplier and
- vendor invoices.
- Obtain necessary tax forms from new vendors.
- Make deposits and record all receipts.
- Invoice clients to ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Maintain an organized and streamlined accounting system.
- Provide administrative support to management when required.
- Oversee bookkeeping for Big Drop and subsidiary companies
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years’ bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Experience with accounting software (QuickBooks/Xero).
- Proficient in Excel
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Strong time management with respect for deadlines.
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must pass a background check.
- Fluency in Russian language