Who We Are:
Big Drop, Inc. is a premier agency that takes pride in delivering innovative, digital experiences that make an impact. Since 2010, we’ve proudly partnered with startups, SMB’s, Fortune 500 companies and everyone in between to unlock value through creativity, technology, and business-minded thinking.
We’re thinkers and innovators who are determined to re-imagine the way we do digital. We challenge the status quo.
We’re looking for pioneers, doers, thinkers who value perfection and cutting-edge digital marketing solutions as much as we do.
Who You Are:
A rockstar digital marketing expert with proven success in omnichannel digital marketing.
Someone who challenges us as much as we challenge you. Someone who pushes the envelope with new ideas for clients and our team.
Entrepreneurial – it’s not just a buzz word for us. It’s who we are. You look for opportunities and drive strategies, but keep your eyes on the data. You own the work. It doesn’t own you.
Collaborative – We have an amazing team and our new Associate Director will work across clients and teams.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Develop and lead omnichannel digital strategies for clients accounts, ensuring that objectives and KPIs are aligned and met
- Be the strategic lead on assigned accounts, ensuring that strategy is taken into account throughout creative ideation, development, and execution. Identify and proactively resolve issues as appropriate with agency counterparts.
- Organize and lead collaboration sessions among different agency and client disciplines, including client marketing and in-house technology, web analysts, media, technology, UX and creative.
- Track, monitor and forecast key account metrics and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to turn performance marketing data into meaningful insights for clients
- Constantly present new strategies and opportunities for the team and clients
- Continuously test and optimize key metrics that exceed business objectives
- Work collaboratively across teams to ensure all aspects of a campaign (creative, landing pages, targeting) are working in concert, and that clients are informed of progress
- Create reports, analysis, and presentations
- Communicate proactively with the internal team and directly with clients
- Have the ability to roll up your sleeves and jump in on ad hoc marketing projects and requests
- 5-7 years of digital execution strategy (agency experience highly preferred)
- Excellent track record of successfully executing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills and the ability to simplify complex ideas for team members and clients of levels.
- Fluency with web, social analytics and a high-level understanding of full-funnel marketing
- Demonstrated experience using keyword analytics tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, et al)
- Experience using social media dashboards for in-depth campaign tracking and reporting (Sprout Social, Sprinklr).
- Experience using project/task management tools (Asana, Trello, Basecamp)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and budgets. Must be able to work both as a team member and independently. Must be flexible to adapt to shifting priorities
- Proven ability to scale digital campaigns while maintaining KPI targets
- Experience presenting complex data points in a simplified, creative way
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you. Click here to apply.
Big Drop Inc. offers our team members an array of benefits and perks from health insurance and 401K to birthday celebrations and a great work from home policy. We reward our amazing team with great compensation, too.